A Shinobi Closet Crossover Design
A tribute to the legendary american hip-hop group the Wu-Tang Clan. This design brings to light the inspiration around the smooth, lyrical, and powerful 8 tails jinchūriki Killer B in the Japanese anime Naruto.
This sweater references the Wu-tang album "The Sting" as well as the track called "Killa Beez". Shinobi Closet has put both the legendary rappers and legendary shinobi together to team up and create Team Wu-tang Killa Bees!
This sweater will hit the spot for fans of both Hiphop and Naruto. As well as anyone in need of a soft, smooth, and stylish hoodie.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz (271.25 g/m2)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem